Daytripping at Costume-Con 28
a.k.a. One-Day Memberships
Interested in coming to Costume-Con for just one day? Not a problem! We would love to see you report for temporary assignment in our H.Q. Here's everything you need to know in a nutshell:
- One-day admission: $40. Cash or check only. Come to the 4th Floor foyer for Registration.
- Registration is open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday; 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sunday
- Dealers hours: 1-6 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Exhibit hours: 4-6 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Panels, Lectures, Workshops: 1:30 - 6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Masquerades: Science Fiction/Fantasy Saturday at 8 p.m.; Future Fashion Show Sunday at 11 a.m.; Historic Sunday at 8 p.m.
What Does a One-Day Membership Get you?
Quite a lot, actually! The only thing a one-day member can't do is enter a costume in a Masquerade. This prohibition is in place only because these Masquerades require registration in one day, judging and tech rehersals another day.